Your Privacy: Overview
Collection of Your Information
AHRIA Organics may collect personal information about you through your use of the sites, which may include information provided in connection with the following activities:
- Purchasing any product AHRIA Organics through the Sites.
- Registering or filling in forms on the Sites. This includes information you may provide when you request additional information about AHRIA Organics' products and services or become a subscriber.
- Participating or responding to consumer survey or requests for consumer’s opinions, concerns, and preferences regarding AHRIA Organics' products.
- Participating in consumer contests and other promotions.
Protection of Your Information
To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy and facilitate the appropriate use of information, AHRIA Organics uses physical, technological and administrative procedures to protect the personal information that AHRIA Organics collects from loss, unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or other misuse. Nevertheless, Internet or wireless transmissions are never completely private or secure. You understand that any messages or information you send to the Sites may be read or intercepted by others. If you have any questions about the security of personal information collected by AHRIA Organics, please contact: email@example.com
Use of Your Personal information
Upon AHRIA Organics' collection of your personal information, AHRIA Orgabics may use and disclose such personal information, separately or in combination with pre-existing information, for the following purposes:
- To process purchases or other transactions;
- To develop, enhance, market, sell or otherwise provide information, products or services;
- To conduct or administer contests or other promotions in which you have participated;
- To contact you and to respond to any communications that you may have had with us;
- To troubleshoot problems with the Sites;
- To customise your experience or homepage on the Sites;
- To develop and manage AHRIA Organics' business, staff and operations;
- To verify your identity and information;
- To maintain and update our records;
- To detect and protect AHRIA Organics and other third parties against error, negligence, breach of contract, fraud, theft and other illegal activity, and to audit compliance with AHRIA Organics' policies and contractual obligations;
- As permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements or provisions; or
- For any other purpose to which you consent.
AHRIA Organics may not be able to do these things without your personal information. For example, we may not be able to communicate with you and respond to your enquiries.
Disclosure of Your Information
AHRIA Organics may disclose your personal information to its subsidiaries or affiliates and to third parties whom AHRIA Orgabics hires to provide services on AHRIA Orgnaics' behalf, including, but not limited to, fulfilment centres, support services, website services, delivering promotional materials, contests and other promotions, and answering customer questions about AHRIA Organics' products. These subsidiaries, affiliates and third parties may be located overseas. AHRIA Organics will only provide those third parties with the personal information that they need to deliver the services to AHRIA Organics and/or on AHRIA Organics' behalf. AHRIA Orgnaics will not disclose your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes without obtaining prior affirmative consent.
Retention of Your Personal information
The personal information that you provide will be retained by AHRIA Organics in accordance with applicable laws. AHRIA Organics holds personal information electronically and in hard copy form, both at AHRIA Organics premises and with the assistance of service providers. However, AHRIA Organics will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information it holds if it is no longer needed for AHRIA Organics business purposes.
Choice and Opt-Out Preferences
If, at any time, you prefer not to receive further promotional email or text-message communications from AHRIA Organics, you will have the ability to unsubscribe from such communications by means of a link provided in every promotional e-mail that is sent to you by AHRIA Organics, or by using the "opt-out" function contained in any text-message sent to you by AHRIA Organics.
Access and Correction
AHRIA Organics will take reasonable steps to ensure the personal information it holds is accurate, complete and up to date. Upon your written request, subject to certain exceptions provided by law, AHRIA Organics will give you access to that information. Additionally, if you have any questions or enquiries relating to our privacy practices or procedures, or if you believe that the personal information that AHRIA Organics holds about you is not accurate, complete or up to date you may write to the Privacy Officer at the address provided below. If you are able to establish that the information is not accurate, complete or up to date, AHRIA Organics will take reasonable steps to correct the information so that it is accurate, complete and up to date.
Request for Access and Correction, Questions or Comments
AHRIA International Pty Ltd
PO BOX 655 St Ives
NSW 2075 Australia